Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Thankfuls

Thanksgiving was last Thursday. So here are 15 things I am thankful for:

#1 Jesus dying on the cross for my sins.

#2 My family.

#3 My friends.

#4 Molly my dog.

#5 My family's and my own health.

#6 A roof over my head.

#7 The food on my table.

#8 My dad having a job. I know there are a lot of people out there who are willing to work, but can't get a job.





And the little odd things.


#9 My imagination. It may seem like a odd thing to be thankful for, but with out it I wouldn't be able to read, write, or be my own person.
#10 Help cleaning up the kitchen after a big meal.

#11 My laptop. It's a big help with school work and writing papers. O, and when I am constantly Googling things.

#12 My own room. It's nice to have a place were I can just be me. Like my own little fortress where I can hide when I am upset, or crying my eyes out, when I get to "that really sad and depressing part" in a book, without feeling like a dork, or as my stage when I am dancing around to my favorite music.

#13 A microwave, it makes lunch time so easy.

#14 A starry night sky, and finding the few consolations that I know.

#15 Just being a kid, and living in a world of my own where life doesn't seem that bad.

No comments: